jimi3

I like pictures and I like them even more when they tell a story. 95% of these photos belong to me. The other 5% belong to the internet.

"It's just a hobby I picked up in the lobby"
Frolicking about

Frolicking about

It’s like she knew it would become a gif

It’s like she knew it would become a gif

I meet some new peeps; I climbed some new problems. Don’t ever change #Bishop

I meet some new peeps; I climbed some new problems. Don’t ever change #Bishop

Bye bye milks. #bishop  (at Buttermilks)

Bye bye milks. #bishop (at Buttermilks)

Julian,CA in February. Volcan Mountain Preserve.

Julian, you never disappoint me.  (at Volcan Mountain Wilderness Preserve)

Julian, you never disappoint me. (at Volcan Mountain Wilderness Preserve)

Another day another dollar.

Another day another dollar.

Must have if you’re ever in the area #wtfisgluten #sierras (at Erick Schat’s Bakery)

Must have if you’re ever in the area #wtfisgluten #sierras (at Erick Schat’s Bakery)

inothernews:

  • Chris Christie’s State of the State address is being broadcast by AMC, which titled it The Talking Dead.

Yep. Sounds about right.